Saturday, September 12, 2015

Welcome to New Paltz, TheChristyBel

On Top of the Lemon Squeeze at Mohonk Mountain House
You can see the Ridgeline here! Beautiful!
So, Marc and I have been back east for a few weeks now. I am still learning about my job, the Preserve, and this place pretty much everyday. But I am loving it! It is of course challenging, but I am just super happy to be really using my degree and really eager to be teaching school programs again! Here are some pictures of what I have been up to so far:

Coming Home to Find Marc and Garrett Playing Video Games
Marc is a pure role model for this 13-year old! Oh boy!
We can see the Catskills from our Spring Farm Trailhead location!
I am an official staff member of the Mohonk Preserve!
It's Official - Staff Shirts, Letter of Hire, and a Business Card!
Learning About Pond Keepers - And Enjoying the Story Time
This is Half of My Job - The Conservation Science Dept's Homebase is at the Daniel Smiley Research Center.
A building at the Mohonk Mountain House!
Saying Hello to One of my Favorite Trees - Sassafras!
Pickerel Frog at Duck Pond
Amphibians!!!
Hanging Out with Frisco, the Cool Pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment