Saturday, September 12, 2015

Visit Down to Delaware

Had to Buy Some Waders for Pond Keepers
This weekend, I drove Marc and I down to Delaware to visit with my family and to catch up with some friends to celebrate my birthday (a little early). While back in the First State, I showed Marc around DE, introduced him to my brother and friends, took him to Longwood Gardens, and of course...went to Home Grown!!!!! It was a nice weekend back in Delaware. I also said goodbye to brother before he moved to San Francisco to work for a drone company called Airware! Super proud of him! Here are some highlights from the Delaware Trip!

TheChristyBel








A Home Grown Grilled Cheese!
Marc Nerding Out at Longwood Gardens!
The Longwood Ponds - Beautiful!
I've Missed the Longwood Bonsai Trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment