Monday, April 7, 2014

Keeping Busy Inside & Outside of Class

With this Long-Winter-Cabin-Fever, I've been trying to keep myself busy.  

Here's a few photos from the past few weeks to show what I've been up to.

Add captionJackson Hole Snowmobile World Championships
Snowmobilers from all over come to Snow King and ride UP the mountain!
They even have nets put up in case there is a tumble!
Learning About Stewardship, Education, Science, & Sustainability
My Group's Interpretation of How They Are All Interconnected!
Drawing Done By Yours Truly!

Got An Awesome Gift in the Mail From Phyllis
30 Recipes You Can Make With Nutella
This is Going to be an Awesome Spring!
Elk Are Slowly Moving Back Up North & Getting Closer to Campus!
Love Their White Rumps!
My Season's Pass to Targhee Ends on April 20 (At least for Snowboarding)
Taking Advantage While There is Still Time...And Snow!
Until I have more pictures,
TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment