Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Moose On the Loose

This morning: look who I encountered on my morning drive to the Tetons Science Schools Journeys School, the organizations very own independent Pre-K - 12 school, for my last week of the winter teaching practicum.  This moose was in the middle of the road, and there was no way for it to get out of my path without just running away from my car down the road.  That is until it found a little escape route on part of the shallow banks towards the Kelly Warm Springs.

Moose have been pretty common on and along the roads in Kelly and the Gros Ventre areas.  I better embrace them now, because I have a feeling in the next few months, they will be going on a low visible streak.  Until then, embrace this video and how the video was shot with Lady Beyonce in the background.

And I apologize for video-ing this while driving...but I swear I was going really slow!

Xoxo,
TheChristyBel


No comments:

Post a Comment