Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Vedauwoo

Vedauwoo Campground
So on our last day of visiting Laramie, where hopefully all of us will be for our Year 2 of the Graduate Program, we went and visited with the Vedauwoo Campground.  It's a great place right outside Laramie that offers some awesome trails, climbing, and outside time.  Some of the Year 2 Graduates took us here for a great little morning of the natural world outside Laramie.  However, it just was not enough time to explore...wah!

The Rocks and Geology Out Here are Really Cool!
We were asked to find a nice little spot to sit and reflect how the Graduate Program has been going, thus far, and how we want it to go for the future, as well as, thinking about how we want to take our paths for Year 2 in Laramie (if we decide).

My Little View From My Nook.
I was able to climb into the crevice of a little rock outcrop.  It was really cool to sit, think, and reflect about the week we had with the Year 2 Grads and visiting the University of Wyoming campus.

Loungin'.
I think that the University of Wyoming is a good fit for me for my Year 2.  I really enjoyed the faculty I met in my prospective program and it was great getting to know the graduates that were in my shoes just a year ago, today.  So it was great gaining and learning about their perspectives, adventures, and their thoughts on the whole Year 1 and 2 processes.

Now it's only a matter of time before I have to get all elbow-deep in the application process again!

Ahhhhhh! But first, I must go back to all this homework!

Forever Studying,
TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment