Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Petting Zoo with Amanda & Ev

Having Marc leave for the week is pretty hard for me. I get super lonely when it's just me in the apartment with Ted. Marc just left for a 2-week work trip to visit and work with his mother out of her Phoenix-Home Office! Having time away from Marc is sometimes nice, but it gets pretty boring and lonely without him. I have a small list of friends that I hang out with up here, so it does help fight that lonely feeling. This afternoon, my officemate, Amanda, texted me asking if I'd like to join her and her son, Ev, to an afternoon at the petting zoo. I happily accepted. It was super fun. The petting zoo is the Goodnow Family Farm right near our work on Rte. 44/55. It's tiny, but for $5 you can visit with some goats, llamas, cows, pigs, chickens, a donkey, a few horses, and sheep. Oh, there were also a bunch of kitties! Ev, Amanda, and I had a great time feeding and petting ALL the animals! Afterwards, we taste-tested the new ice cream parlor on Rte. 44/55. Ev really approved of the chocolate ice cream. The store was also giving away a whole bunch of CD's; he even picked me out one. Watch out Marc, Ev is moving in by sending me mixed tapes! Haha!

theChristyBel

Llama, Llama, Are You My Mama?
Feeding Goats
Ev is a Little Hesitant of the Goats
He Liked the Bunnies
But Really Loved the Cats!
Who Doesn't Love Cats?
Hanging with My Other Boyfriend!
Love = Mixed Tapes

No comments:

Post a Comment