Friday, September 29, 2017

Baby Garter vs. Spider Web

There are times where I love my job more than usual: this is one time. So I was sitting at my desk and my co-worker comes up to me and plops a piece of paper on my desk. On that paper, was the tiniest snake I had ever seen. Our Associate Director of Facilities & Grounds was sweeping the floors and discovered this little guy caught in a spider's web! He rescued it and gave it to me to take care of it! Haha. I find it quite amusing that I am the go-to person to be given such tasks. But I'll take it! So we used some tweezers to remove the cob webs and placed it in a specimen jar to calm down from its terrifying series of events. Before we let it go, we had to take a picture of it next to a quarter. It was that tiny!

It really got me thinking, could a spider really eat a snake? Maybe a tiny, tiny snake? Herp friends, help me out! Is it possible?

theChristyBel

The Tiniest Garter Snake Ever Found

No comments:

Post a Comment