Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Highlights

Soren Helping Me Release Pond Creatures Back into the Pond!
Just taking some time to post some of my favorite moments from December. I know that the last of the year's entries are short, sweet, and full of pictures with less content. I totally have been slacking on providing a lot of verbal meat with many of my entries. Work has definitely kept me busy and away from really focusing on my blog. So, I promise that I'll give you all more than just pictures come the new year! Until then, enjoy some highlights that December brought me here in the Gunks! Pretty excited for 2016 to come! Are you?!

TheChristyBel





Coordinating & assisting with the 2015 Mohonk Preserve Christmas Bird Count
Marc's Parents Came to Visit Us in New Paltz
StoneFly Find for Pond Keepers
Gillian Taking Over My Cell Phone
Ruffed Grouse Find During a Awosting Lake Field Trip

Pond Keepers at Violet Avenue Elementary School
Pond Keepers Creature Creations at Phoenicia Elementary

Due to Some Warm December Temperatures, We Discovered Some Chestnut Oak Acorns Sprouting!
Pretty Scary How Climate Change is Pretty Visible Before Our Eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment