Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015





















2015 has given me an endless list of things to be thankful for: earning a Masters, leading wildlife tours, getting a big girl job, teaching programs, becoming a better scientist, the new friendships, reuniting with old friends, coming back east, gaining more self-confidence, Ted the cat, my family, Marc, and so much more. I will not go and describe the many blessings that this year has given me, but I am incredibly thankful for what has been placed in my hand.


This year for the holidays, we travelled to Long Island to spend Thanksgiving with his cousins, Barry, Liz, Beth, Jen, and Lynn. It was super nice to have a relaxing holiday with his family! We also tried out a new cookie recipe that everyone seemed to enjoy!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and holiday!
TheChristybel

No comments:

Post a Comment