Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend in Laramie

For Memorial Day Weekend, one of the other graduate students, Tootsie, and I travelled the 7-hours to Laramie in search of new homes for year two! It was also a great opportunity to visit with Brady, a Delaware Nature Society friend and have a Delaware reunion.  

Unfortunately, I was not able to find a home during my three-day stay in my soon-to-be-new-home-of-a-city, but luckily I have two-three months of time to continue my search.

Here are some of the photos from our Memorial Day Weekend in the City of Lots of Wind in Laramie!

En-Route to Laramie!
Traveling Many, Many Miles Along I-80!
At Front Street Bar...Not Quite Sure Where/Who I am Pointing At?!
Tootsie and I Having Drinks at Front Street Bar
Meet Jack, One of Brady's Awesome Dogs
I Could Get Used To This City - Street Art!
I Definitely Need to Make My Mark in This City With Art!
Meet Blue! The Coolest Dog I Know!
It was Brady's Birthday Week, So We Made Him an Elk Dinner!
& Reeses PB Chocolate Cupcakes!
Then Agreed to Help Him Set Chipmunk Traps at Happy Jack!
I May or May Not Have Stolen a Plant From the National Forest...
...It's OK to do That!
So Tuckered After A Long Crazy Memorial Day Weekend!
More To Come!
TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment